Need airshocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Ok, long story short: I got replacement air shocks from Arnott Industries a while back. They are made by Bilstein. Also got a compressor. There was a compressor malfunction (the bad part), which caused one of the shocks to break.

I emailed Arnott (it was past business hours). Next morning, they called me up, told me a new shock was on the way along with a new compressor, no charge. They'd had this issue before and had fixed the compressors. They Next-Day Aired it, no charge. I got the parts and had them installed at a local shop.

I was totally happy with the fast customer service and free replacements, but since it was a mechanical defect I felt I shouldn't have to pay for the shop time, so I wrote them a very polite letter and sent a copy of the receipt. I didn't actually expect to hear back, and I was ok with that.
Got the mail today, and lo and behold, a check from Arnott for $201.00 for my labor costs!!

I am a happy customer, and with today's internet ordering and abysmal customer service being the norm, I wanted to actually praise a company for standing behind their products, going out of their way to make sure I was back up and running ASAP, and then for covering the associated labor fees to top it off. Doesn't get better than that, folks.

If you need air shock replacements, these guys will save you at least half what you would pay at the dealer, and they stand behind their products.

:waytogo::waytogo:

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice write up ak... cant wait till after my wedding so i can get my new set up from them... btw how are you liking the Bilsteins? any better than stock ride?

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
very nice write up ak... cant wait till after my wedding so i can get my new set up from them... btw how are you liking the Bilsteins? any better than stock ride?

Rides about the same, since I just have them in the rear and the shocks themselves are largely over-load shocks. The springs actually do most of the work on a daily basis. I'll have to wait until later this summer when I'm running heavy to notice much difference.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is great, I hope a mod can change the title to "autoride shocks" though, jsut so it will show up in search.

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
This is great, I hope a mod can change the title to "autoride shocks" though, jsut so it will show up in search.

Yeah, probably would've been better if I'd included that.

Lack of sleep and a sudden influx of work kind of have my brain on the fritz, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia