NBS airaid jr air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm posting this as a courtesy to Trackrat (Kevin), who made a boo boo and ordered the wrong part, and now has to sell it. Kevin is good people, but he doesn't have enough posts to get this on the 'for sale' section so I though I'd help out by posting it here.

Anyhooot, here's the listing of the part he's selling: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...44195&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_607wt_1167

Hope this is alright with everyone. :waytogo:

Thanks.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think this would be any better than a AEM brute force? Thats all i have right now on mine is just the tube. The filter got tossed by mistake. Seems like alot like the Airraid ones, plastic ones over the metal? That tube seems to be alot bigger also than my aem one. Special deal for a helper? lol

Trackrat

Reaction score
Do you think this would be any better than a AEM brute force? Thats all i have right now on mine is just the tube. The filter got tossed by mistake. Seems like alot like the Airraid ones, plastic ones over the metal? That tube seems to be alot bigger also than my aem one. Special deal for a helper? lol

pm sent

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It says it will only fit 05-06. But it should fit my 01 once I install my 05 E-fans, correct?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pmed you scott about fitment, Shouldnt matter from what ive seen on 01 to 06, diff. is fan shroud. Older ones (shrouds) are much wider than e-fan ones.

Trackrat

Reaction score
It says it will only fit 05-06. But it should fit my 01 once I install my 05 E-fans, correct?

Pmed you scott about fitment, Shouldnt matter from what ive seen on 01 to 06, diff. is fan shroud. Older ones (shrouds) are much wider than e-fan ones.

Correct... the fan shroud is the difference. I just dont want to take my oe fan off...

KEV

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
--disregard this post-- said it on pm.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo