My second Denali hack/tweak... COMPLETE RADIO UNLOCK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vp46

Reaction score
Thanks - are you able to allow the rear camera to turn on while driving? (I'd love to be able to see what was going on with my boat etc from time to time)

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks - are you able to allow the rear camera to turn on while driving? (I'd love to be able to see what was going on with my boat etc from time to time)

I havent heard anything about that so I'm going to guess no on that one...

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for everyone who made this a success but its over and now available from another retailer. For those of you who did order PLEASE DO NOT SHIP anything for this weekend, we are closed this weekend for the holiday and some much needed rest; thank you! :)

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe this place.....
????

http://gm-navigation.com/gm/gmc-navs/2013-2015-gm-video-in-motion-and-navigation-unlock.html

They advertise it as "NEW" and no price.

I do see something on their site I like - the ability to mirror your cell screen to the front and back screens. I can watch Directv from my cell.... so..... if that could be mirrored to the screens in my truck.

Yup that is correct, you have to call them to get everything setup. That mirroring setup requires the programming I developed to run it.

Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup that is correct, you have to call them to get everything setup. That mirroring setup requires the programming I developed to run it.

That's awesome. Must be really enjoyable to have the knowledge/capability to develop all of this custom programming like you do.

Couple quick questions if you don't mind-

1. Does it mirror whatever is on your phone screen - Youtube, etc.

2. Android?

3. Bluetooth or cable required to connect to truck?

4. Do you know if they require the same ship in service (HMI) or is it something (module, etc) that they send.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea I just know the input I had to unlock to make it work, it will work with the programming I did for you. It's definitely cable though, I do know that much.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea I just know the input I had to unlock to make it work, it will work with the programming I did for you. It's definitely cable though, I do know that much.

That's great to know. Gonna check into it with them.

Here's a Youtube video that hits a little more in detail on the Unlock and the Cell Phone mirror I found on their site if anyone wants to know.

Answers most of my initial questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yntrmy8C86k#t=551

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cayukon