My Brothers Truck!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The escalade grill only cost 80 bucks to get painted. It pops right out and you keep the truck while they do it.

Actually I have an extra grill, so it works out nice... And I know my painter, so pay for supplies and a 12-pack and I'm good to go :)

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Escalde looks cool other than the headlights, Stock ones look much better IMO.

I was thinking of keeping stocks with amber delete or going black like this with amber delete...

MTX_02_Escalade_Diamonds_Blk_09-1258_G.jpg

Kinda like this...

32300800003_large.jpg

The only problem is I have factory HIDs and all aftermarket headlights are for halogen bulbs. (And I'm not loosing my factory HIDs)

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
with factory HIDS keep your stock ones. Seriously, your going to miss them, and aftermarket HIDS in the aftermarket housings are never going to preform as well as the stock ones.

OP
OP
BlackDenali

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
I was thinking of keeping stocks with amber delete or going black like this with amber delete...

MTX_02_Escalade_Diamonds_Blk_09-1258_G.jpg

Kinda like this...

32300800003_large.jpg

The only problem is I have factory HIDs and all aftermarket headlights are for halogen bulbs. (And I'm not loosing my factory HIDs)

I love the black housing headlights!!!! Makes a huge difference because of how big the stock lights are. That is the same reason I don't like the new Denali, or yukon, but love the tahoe!!!

Go with the Black housing and amber delete!!!

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dropped the Grill off today to get painted

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members