My 09 Yukon XL Audio Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LADenali

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanted to share my audio upgrades for your enjoyment :head3:

Parts:
  • Pioneer AVH4100NEX Head unit
  • Pioneer TS-D1730C Speakers (Front and Middle)
  • JL Audio 12W7 Subs (x2)
  • JL Audio 300/4 v3 Amp
  • JL Audio 1200/1 v3 Amp (x2)
  • XS Power D4800 Battery (Primary)
  • Optima Yellow Top Batter (Aux)
  • Sky High Car Audio cables everywhere

headunit.jpg

door.jpg

door2.jpg

subs.jpg

batt1.jpg

mr tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love it all BUT the holes in the rear doors, i know that there might not be another place to put them, nice job though

JT 07LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice install and equipment choices man! I love it. Sometimes I wish I had the extra space behind the rear seats to be able to keep my 3rd row in and run subs.

OP
OP
LADenali

LADenali

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol yeah didn't have much choice for placing the tweeters on the mid row.

Definitely glad I went with XL, otherwise I'd lose the extra passenger capacity.

Jesburban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you install this yourself? It looks really good. I'm currently lookig to something similar, did you have to run new speaker wires? Did you bypass the bose amp?

OP
OP
LADenali

LADenali

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you install this yourself? It looks really good. I'm currently lookig to something similar, did you have to run new speaker wires? Did you bypass the bose amp?
Had it professionally installed. New speaker wire (thicker guage) ran. Also yes in bypassing factory bose amp. Going to look into completely removing factory amp & sub.

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice install and equipment choices man! I love it. Sometimes I wish I had the extra space behind the rear seats to be able to keep my 3rd row in and run subs.

You can. I run 2 15" rockford fosgate p3 subs in a custom box behind the 3rd row seats. Total box volume is about 5 cubic ft which is ideal for these subs

JT 07LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can. I run 2 15" rockford fosgate p3 subs in a custom box behind the 3rd row seats. Total box volume is about 5 cubic ft which is ideal for these subs

Can you post some pictures of that setup? I can't imagine fitting 2 15"s behind the 3rd row seats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kkkkpppp