Michelin Premier LTX or Michelin Defender or Bridgestone Dueler????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06 Yukon XL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Michelin for the summer but the Bridgestone Blizzak for the winter. I have run both brands in the summer and winter.

metelhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Michelin Premier LTX in a 275/55/17 on my Tahoe Z56 PPV. They have worked great here in the Chicago area this winter. The police Tahoe's came with the Goodyear RSA tires in a 265/60/17 and a very soft compound, UTG of 260..
I am very happy with these tires.

View attachment 76041

hmm that cool to go with the 55's....does the stock PPV also have those...65's are just too big a sideways with these heavy trucks unless you go 'E' loads imo.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the duelers on the last body style. No major issues. I changed out a set to the ms2 and after doing some fancy evasive maneuvering in heavy rain.. I changed out the duellers on my suburban to a set of ms2's. An amazing tire. When I switched to the 15 Tahoe I put at2's on that. Another nice tire but not as quiet. Fast forward to 2016, went with a set of defender ms on it. I think they are noisier but hold the road well. I never took them out in really deep snow but I will this week. I ordered a 17 suburban this week and will be torn between the at2's and ms2. Michelin does make some really great tires. You feel the road and have confidence with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo