Lurker just joined. Some pics of my 15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobDobalina

Reaction score
Picked up my 15 Tahoe in Dec. I was in the market for a certified 13 or 14 LT but they were all former fleet vehicles and priced around $40,000. Found this 15 LS 4wd demo at the Chevy dealer with only 2,200 miles. I was reluctant to buy a 1st year model but I got a deal on it. Got it for just over $41,000. Has the lane departure stuff, the advance collision control, auto locking rear diff and 4wd. No leather. BOO. No heated seats. BOO. No larger screen. BOO. Other than that it is loaded up just fine. Nice ride. I put on Bridgestone Dueller REVO 2s with white letters out since I am old school. 18% tint and took off ls badging. Here is the ride:

REVO_zpshi1p9i72.jpg

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.... I like it. White letters out kinda makes the wheels not look so small.

OP
OP
B

BobDobalina

Reaction score
With 10,000 miles on it now I have had no issues other than the shifting seat. Dealer took care of that last week. There were new updated parts out for it. We have had GSA Tahoes from 07-14 and drive those daily. I prefer the seats of the older model but everything else on the new one is a pretty nice step up. Still trying to figure out what to do with the front air dam. Looked for a part number for the SSV air dam but no luck.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just trim yours.. there are a few guys on here that have done so and turned out really good.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome.... I like it. White letters out kinda makes the wheels not look so small.

I agree on that. Normally dont like anything smaller than 22 but the white letters help out those wheels for sure.

Normally not a white letter fan either. Looks nice.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Old school is right. Personally dont care for it, but its a good looking rig. Welcome Cory!

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the white walls. works surprisingly well on the truck. very nice and congrats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts