Looking to buy heated and power bench to replace captain seats - Need VIN or Part number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noobsquared

Reaction score
Hi all!
I have a 2009 Tahoe Z71 LT2 that came with bucket seats. I'm looking to swap it with bench but can't find heated/power bench on eBay. Does anyone know the part number for carpet and bench?
Maybe someone will be kind enough to share their VIN so I can look up parts by VIN. I'll buy you remote lunch or coffee for your time :)
Just need to order the heated and power bench with carpet.

Thanks!

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
The seats are specific to shorty or long wheelbase and cannot be interchanged due to the mounts on the seats.

What color bench would match your interior? Do you have leather, leather a like or cloth?

OP
OP
N

noobsquared

Reaction score
I have black leather Captain chairs in shorty wheelbase. It’s the LT2 trim so it has some extra features apparently

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I should have been more specific. Power fold forward, heated, perforated leather or solid seating surface? Do you want brand new old stock (NOS) take outs (about $2.5k) or is slightly pre owned ok?

Lastly what state are you in?

OP
OP
N

noobsquared

Reaction score
Power fold forward, heated with solid seating surface. Let me see if I can find a picture. Pre-owned would work too. I'll take anything at this point as long as it's a plug and play. I'm in CO 80134

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2