Looking for wheel style advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danny049

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a 2012 Tahoe LT, white with black leather, and I'm looking to upgrade the wheels/tires soon.

I plan on added the CCM leveling kit and 20 inch black wheels. I like a few of the XD Series wheels, but cannot find pictures of Tahoes or Yukons with any XD wheels other than Monsters and of course Rockstars. Any pictures would be greatly appreciated.

I also will need to get new tires with the wheel purchase, it seems the the Nitto Terra Grapplers are a popular choice here on the forum, so I would likely go with those, just curious about the tire sizing. I see where people managed a 305/55/20, but others that say 275/60/20 rubbed. I guess I just need a little guidance and input before making the purchase.

Any and all advise/recommendations/picture are useful.

Thanks in advance!!
Dan

coffeyman76

Reaction score
They make the OE clones in black and in 22 or 20 inch.

oewheels

Good group to work with. If you prefer to have a slightly custom yet factory look. If that even makes sense.

I had Misfits on my Tahoe and liked them except the matte was really hard to keep clean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Naileddown