Looking for parts on my Yuk2007 A/M Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jophus0124

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need help with Yukon 2007 After Market Head Lights..

Hello everyone it's been a while since I've posted, I've been trying to look for parts to the Afterarket headlights on my 2007 Yukon, I have been emailing different companies that Cary that type of headlight and they never even email or call.. But any ways I was changing my Hid's on them and the little prongs that help screw the bulb dust cover to head light assembly back broke I guess from heat I've had them for about 2 years now but they look great..

Can anyone please help me try to find the Dust covers for these headlights??? Thanks in advance....

null-7.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
jophus0124

jophus0124

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone move this to 2007+ area I posted here by mistake, amazing haven't even gotten a message from admin about posting in wrong thread...

OP
OP
jophus0124

jophus0124

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2007 Yukon SLT After Market Headlights: Help Please.

Hello everyone it's been a while since I've posted, I've been trying to look for parts to the Afterarket headlights on my 2007 Yukon, I have been emailing different companies that Cary that type of headlight and they never even email or call.. But any ways I was changing my Hid's on them and the little prongs that help screw the bulb dust cover to head light assembly back broke I guess from heat I've had them for about 2 years now but they look great..

Can anyone please help me try to find the Dust covers for these headlights??? Thanks in advance....

null-7.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
808JAM