Look at these 2 two doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://chambersburg.craigslist.org/cto/d/mount-holly-springs-1997-chevrolet-tahoe/7171340549.html

Here's a 97 Tahoe to in awesome condition for 1200 lol. I messaged the person and they were definitely running a scam. They would only communicate over email and somehow the vehicle is in Massachusetts instead of PA and also alot of other red flags. This was her response to me.
View attachment 256270
Lol, you could have fun with it and ask a bunch of random crap to waste their time.

Ask if she has it in red with turquoise pinstripes, four doors, bald tires and without a sunroof. Oh, and you need a picture of the blinker fluid stick and the number four preset button on the radio because you like collecting them.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Lol, you could have fun with it and ask a bunch of random crap to waste their time.

Ask if she has it in red with turquoise pinstripes, four doors, bald tires and without a sunroof. Oh, and you need a picture of the blinker fluid stick and the number four preset button on the radio because you like collecting them.
Lol, funny. I was so bored today I was trolling offerup--looking for all the obvious scams. Like a 2007 mint Tahoe for $1200, then in the description it wants to direct you to an email acct. Yeah.....I hit alot of them today. Think I offered $200 for it, then I asked about the condition of their mother. You know, the usual pertinent questions.

Bigshawn

Reaction score

I did ask a bunch of questions and then she quit replying to me lol. I guess she or he realized they didn't have a sucker. Pissed me off though cause man I fell in love with the vehicle. Then I looked what 97 Tahoes were going for with that many miles and that good of condition. One just sold at a auction for $24,000 and it wasn't as nice as the one in the ad.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, $1200 buys some heap that a tree fell on but it “ran when parked”.

I guess they got bored with you, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franny