Like everyone else,2016 Yukon Denali seems possessed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmgirl77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have read through the other posts on the no crank no start issues, mine met some of those. (Gauges going insane, all possible warning lights came on) this was intermittent. I replaced the battery. It stopped. It did it again, and then I went to start it and it would think it was starting, lights were all on, radio but no engine, then it would start after a delay. Once it was running it was good for the day. I kind of thought alternator, but wasn't sure. The next morning no start- I called for a tow and it randomly to try to start itself for a couple of hours. (without the fob in it, super creepy) The altinator was replaced, and replaced the battery again and checked the connections and grounds. The two things that are still alariming off on it are the "service side " and my tire pressure are ridiculous. I have checked all my fuses.
I have 59k miles on it purchased it used with 13k on it.
As i have said i have read through the forums, I hate dealers, but am I looking at a possible issue that might be in my bumper area thats causing the side warning to wreak havoc up front? Thank you for any input,

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

NickTransmissions

Sin City
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have read through the other posts on the no crank no start issues, mine met some of those. (Gauges going insane, all possible warning lights came on) this was intermittent. I replaced the battery. It stopped. It did it again, and then I went to start it and it would think it was starting, lights were all on, radio but no engine, then it would start after a delay. Once it was running it was good for the day. I kind of thought alternator, but wasn't sure. The next morning no start- I called for a tow and it randomly to try to start itself for a couple of hours. (without the fob in it, super creepy) The altinator was replaced, and replaced the battery again and checked the connections and grounds. The two things that are still alariming off on it are the "service side " and my tire pressure are ridiculous. I have checked all my fuses.
I have 59k miles on it purchased it used with 13k on it.
As i have said i have read through the forums, I hate dealers, but am I looking at a possible issue that might be in my bumper area thats causing the side warning to wreak havoc up front? Thank you for any input,
Sounds like ignition switch or possibly bad grounds (many of these trucks have issues with grounding/shorts, etc). Check all grounds in the engine bay, on the chassis/body and underneath…

What, if any, DTCs have been stored?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout