Lifts for 2500 Subs or Yukon XLs...what am I missing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMNTMXR57

Reaction score
Yes. However most like to swap on the later Silverado wheels on to the Suburban's because they are very nice looking, especially the 5 spoke ones. Unfortunately you have to buy the spacers and perhaps trim the studs to make it work because of the size difference.

There is a local guy who sells on CL (I bought my Tahoe LTZ wheels for the 1/2 ton from him), he works at a dealership, and gets all the take-off's as customers upgrade them. Each one of them is from 2018+ which frustrates me to no end. :D

Last edited:

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. However most like to swap on the later Silverado wheels on to the Suburban's because they are very nice looking, especially the 5 spoke ones. Unfortunately you have to buy the spacers and perhaps trim the studs to make it work because of the size difference.

There is a local guy who sells on CL (I bought my Tahoe LTZ wheels for the 1/2 ton from him), he works at a dealership, and gets all the take-off's as customers upgrade them. Each one of them is from 2018+ which frustrates me to no end. :D

Look up OE Wheels. They have replicas of some of the newer wheels (the 5 spokes for sure) that are the right bolt pattern for our trucks.

CMNTMXR57

Reaction score
So I have a guy local here in Chicago that just had the 5 stars pop up. They aren't perfect, but for his price, I am entertaining it.

Question is, on the adaptors to go from 165mm to 180mm, do I want 1.5" thickness or 2"?

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2" will clear the studs. Some have had to cut the ends of the studs with the 1.5" spacers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts