Left Turn Signal Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
know his situation has bin similarly discussed here but in the case of my left fronrt turn signal I get hyperflash at the back and no "flashing" at the front. I tried every/all possible bulbs. i probed all the wires and the only think i noticed that I'm not getting any power from the blue wire. the bulb will work when park lights are on. Cannot get it to work at all.

anyone have any ideas. Whats the blue wire for within the harness?

can i work with any wires frion the other side and make it work?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
know his situation has bin similarly discussed here but in the case of my left fronrt turn signal I get hyperflash at the back and no "flashing" at the front. I tried every/all possible bulbs. i probed all the wires and the only think i noticed that I'm not getting any power from the blue wire. the bulb will work when park lights are on. Cannot get it to work at all.

anyone have any ideas. Whats the blue wire for within the harness?

can i work with any wires frion the other side and make it work?
you can swap harness left & right, if the problem follows just buy a harness they are like $25-30 online

OP
OP
RyanXL

RyanXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay. I’ll try working with the harness. By the way, the socket works on “park lights” but does not flash.

OP
OP
RyanXL

RyanXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well it’s back to the drawing board. I tried a new light socket and no luck. Swapping the harness didn’t do it either.

I did notice that I do get power from the light blue wire on the front passenger side.

Unfortunately I do not get any power from the light blue wire on the front driver’s side.

Anything I can do?