Lease Figures -- 2017 Tahoe Signature Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

At Law

Reaction score
Good Afternoon to All,

I have been working with a number of dealers regarding a new 2017 Tahoe LT with the Signature Package.

The window stickers are primarily between $65,000 - $67,000.00 equipped the way I like them. My "buy price has been offered at $56,900 to $58,800.

I have leased BMWs for many years, so I know the lease game pretty well. The only reason I lease is for a tax benefit--which I question the benefits of leasing as of late.

However, I will likely buy this lease out at the end or before its end as it appears the buyout price along the term of the lease is fairly attractive (even better if I can negotiate with GM at the time I buy). And a Tahoe is always handy to have around--and reliable out of warranty.

I have always used the rule of 1% of the MSRP for the lease price, inclusive of all taxes.

What type of numbers have you been seeing on the Tahoes--especially the leftover '17's?

Thank you.

TG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayden with 2011 y