Kenwood DDX719

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
So, I just bought a Kenwood DDX719, I also bought the PAC OS-4 and PAC SWI-JACK. Is there anything else I need to do the install. I have an 07 LT w/ bose and no nav. I would like bluetooth to work as well. I did some searching on the threads but just want to make sure. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
So I get my unit today and open it up and this is what I get:
2LdZQ.jpg
********* pack job I've ever seen for a piece of electronics, the box was pretty smashed when I picked it up too....I seriously hope it works.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Well you have everything you need except a dash kit. Seems like a nice head unit.

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Now this might sound completely dumb, but I cant seem to find a dash kit. I checked on crutchfield and brought up my unit and couldn't find a matching dash kit. Am I just dumb or is this something that will come with the unit. Is this the metal "frame" that goes around the unit that secures it and keeps it stable? Or are these it: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_kw=double+din+07+tahoe+dash+kit Anything you would suggest? Obviously I would like this to be flush and not stick out.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted