Just took delivery!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for curiosity, those with 22" wheels, if those are part of a package there should be wheel locks included. Dealer forgot mine, different dealer forgot neighbors.
The only people wheel locks prevent getting the wheels off are the tires stores lol. Personally, i remove them and put a standard lug nut on.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only people wheel locks prevent getting the wheels off are the tires stores lol. Personally, i remove them and put a standard lug nut on.
Yep - they just make your nice ‘22s look ugly. If anyone wants your wheels, the cheesy OEM lock is the least of their worries in getting them off your rig.

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep - they just make your nice ‘22s look ugly. If anyone wants your wheels, the cheesy OEM lock is the least of their worries in getting them off your rig.
They look just like the OEM Lug nuts, they are not the old style with a pattern at the top of the lug. The 6 sided part of the lug looks OEM, but it just spins, the key socket fits over it and the actual lock is at the bottom of the lug, can't see it all unless you look for it. I have always had them on my vehicles, never had an issue with getting them off, or with tire shops.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Photo of wheel lock. Very discreet.
View attachment 402280

It is. My point tho was anybody good enough to actually steel a set of wheels probly has every combination of wheel locks in his tool pouch…that thing is probly not gonna even hardly slow em down…but it will certainly completely screw the tire shop if you dont have it readily available for them…been there done that.

I live in an region where i dont have to worry about someone steeling my wheels off my vehicle anyway. I dont even lock my house or vehicle doors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn