Just picked her up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice congrats. Love the blacked out look especially wheels.

ChrisG

Reaction score
Very nice!!! We have the same one but in satin steel metallic, yours looks really sweet

GoHeels

Reaction score
FD937FA2-8809-4E94-AC97-1B3A0DA31E2C.jpeg

Sharp. Ours is the same just satin Steel.

Im surprised they used the gold Chevy emblem center caps with black wheels. I thought maybe it was just my dealer but seeing yours must mean that’s standard. I picked up replacements on Amazon which you can see in the pic.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
View attachment 361643

Im surprised they used the gold Chevy emblem center caps with black wheels. I thought maybe it was just my dealer but seeing yours must mean that’s standard. I picked up replacements on Amazon which you can see in the pic.
Love this look. Don't get me wrong, I like the blacked out look as well, but this one has the contrast I look for.

OP
OP
bm0rgan

bm0rgan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 361643

Good idea! I need to go on and get some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork