Interior leds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robb92914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone change out their interior leds to brighter ones? I love how bright the ones I replaced in my lexus are and the ones in the Yukon are not bright at all. Tried to do a search and found nothing. If you've done it, can you post pics, size, difficulty level and where you got them? Thanks in advance!

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone change out their interior leds to brighter ones? I love how bright the ones I replaced in my lexus are and the ones in the Yukon are not bright at all. Tried to do a search and found nothing. If you've done it, can you post pics, size, difficulty level and where you got them? Thanks in advance!

Meaning the overhead light? Footwell lights? Or what.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

TONS of info on this in here. You just need to search.

OP
OP
Robb92914

Robb92914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
TONS of info on this in here. You just need to search.

I am pretty new to this forum as you can see and have tried the search function for this before posting this thread.I figured I could start this thread and get some info but seems like everytime I ask a question on someone tells me to search lol

OP
OP
Robb92914

Robb92914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Only finding stuff when I search the entire forum but not the 2015+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall