Interior design

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marbor

Reaction score
good evening to all

So I finally got my hoe running right. Replace front shock torsion bar mount rear drums sway bar link alignment. Also tunned up new fuel air filter and coolant flush, may need to swap the thermostat she sits between 100 and the middle.

Now I'm getting into the inside this is a unique to me tahoe haven't seen one ever till now.

The interior has a geneva conversion package which is the wood grain all around conversion van seats and tv with extra radi in rear and VCR with lighting.

My question would be and see pics for comments, what size replacement tv and DVD or gaming system can i get to upgrade the system? my daughter is 5 and loves this tv in the truck, so I'm thinking of removing the vcr and swapping with her old WI that's sitting in the basement boxed up.

Second would be the radio in the rear idk why its there but it is was thinking of finding a cheap but better radio that works this one does not, and last would be the lights thinking of getting some string LED with multi color to switch it up a little.

Last is the wood grain most of the trim on the doors and center console clear coat is peeling im going to remove all and refinish to bring back to life.

Let me jnow your thoughts and any links will help as well.

20200809_213216.jpg 20200809_213203.jpg 20200809_213213.jpg

Holt50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good evening to all

So I finally got my hoe running right. Replace front shock torsion bar mount rear drums sway bar link alignment. Also tunned up new fuel air filter and coolant flush, may need to swap the thermostat she sits between 100 and the middle.

Now I'm getting into the inside this is a unique to me tahoe haven't seen one ever till now.

The interior has a geneva conversion package which is the wood grain all around conversion van seats and tv with extra radi in rear and VCR with lighting.

My question would be and see pics for comments, what size replacement tv and DVD or gaming system can i get to upgrade the system? my daughter is 5 and loves this tv in the truck, so I'm thinking of removing the vcr and swapping with her old WI that's sitting in the basement boxed up.

Second would be the radio in the rear idk why its there but it is was thinking of finding a cheap but better radio that works this one does not, and last would be the lights thinking of getting some string LED with multi color to switch it up a little.

Last is the wood grain most of the trim on the doors and center console clear coat is peeling im going to remove all and refinish to bring back to life.

Let me jnow your thoughts and any links will help as well.

View attachment 254458 View attachment 254459 View attachment 254460
That's really cool think