Interior accessories - previous generation to 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMTPete

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to use the floor mats, console organizer or rear cargo shade/cover from a 2015-2019 generation Tahoe/Yukon on the new ‘21s? I know some parts sites claim they don’t fit, but I was wondering if it’s just a marketing ploy to sell new accessories.

Koepp2637

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to use the floor mats, console organizer or rear cargo shade/cover from a 2015-2019 generation Tahoe/Yukon on the new ‘21s? I know some parts sites claim they don’t fit, but I was wondering if it’s just a marketing ploy to sell new accessories.
Had a 2015 Tahoe and just purchased a 2021 AT4. The console organizer definitely does not fit. The floor mats are ok, but I decided to go new ones since mine were 6 yrs old. I did not have a rear cargo shade.

Dace

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If they are factory parts GM usually does not shift part numbers. It's one way to rely on if parts will work or not. The rear cargo shade cover has different part numbers and clearly has a different design based on photos.

JestersHK

Reaction score
The only thing from our 2016 Tahoe to our 2021 Yukon that fits the same or similar is the rear cargo net, floor mats as discussed are close, but we got the fitted all weather ones in the yukon

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was about to start a separate thread but found this at the last minute.

same question about the organizer tray for my 21 Tahoe. Noticed it was missing during delivery. I didn’t panic, thinking back ordered. Two common items missing. Organizer tray and owners manual binder. Dealer verified owners manual jacke t arrived. I wanted to wait until both items were on property at dealer before I made the150 mile round trip for pickup.

Coming up on two months and I can’t seem to find it on the GM accessories site. According to the site tray doesn’t exist. Doesn’t show back order, no part number etc…

Can anyone chime in and advise if the tray exists at all? Anyone with a early build date….say before June/July time frame. June appears to be when they started de-contenting the options due to the chip shortage. Did the pre June build/delivery dates have the tray incuded?

I don’t mind putting Pressure on the dealer to get some movement on the back order but……………. If the tray doesn’t exist then a moot point. I get back order but only if item exists.

Thanks in advance for feedback.

T

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: During a unrelated dealer visit I think I got a final answer.

Simple explanation: For my model. Removable organizer tray for upper compartment is a Bigfoot…as in doesn’t exist. Sounds to me like the sliding center console option there is not a upper tray. The sliding tray in the lower compartment is the substitute. Any other members with sliding console have the tray not available? To validate my theory does anyone have a NON sliding console and have the tray….even if on back order?

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: During a unrelated dealer visit I think I got a final answer.

Simple explanation: For my model. Removable organizer tray for upper compartment is a Bigfoot…as in doesn’t exist. Sounds to me like the sliding center console option there is not a upper tray. The sliding tray in the lower compartment is the substitute. Any other members with sliding console have the tray not available? To validate my theory does anyone have a NON sliding console and have the tray….even if on back order?
Thanks for the info on the tray. Did you get a part number for the owner's manual binder??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st