I want to upgrade my mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bxbound7595

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new on this . I have 2015 suburban I want to know how can I upgrade my mirrors to the ones that have the blind spot detection

OP
OP
B

Bxbound7595

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I really need some help on this . I want power fold with signal light and blind spot detection . Is it possible

Tahoe11Black

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know someone on here got the signal and I believe the power fold to work. They said it was plug and play if you buy the new mirrors and new door switch. Not sure about the blind spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahoe11Black

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This was his post....its for a Yukon sle so I'm not sure how it would work with a Tahoe. Good luck
I purchased new DL3 mirrors (23464428 drivers & 23464427 pass) with the power fold, turn signals, auto dimmers, heated and also the drivers door switch (23154702) with the fold button and amber led indicators in the mirror adjust buttons. I just installed these in my 2015 Yukon SLE and they were plug-n-play, no new harnesses, no bcm flash and everything works except for the puddle lights which I personally don't care about. I also don't know about the automatic dimming as I hardly ever drive at night (my Yukon has the inside rear view mirror auto dimmer so the DL3 probably does work). I wanted folding mirrors and the turn signals (they are amber). The mirrors come with no caps and you just pop off your old ones and snap them back on the new mirrors.
Here are the pin locations and wire colors, if your vehicle has the wire colors for the folding and turn signals they should work, but your mileage may vary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justjacks07

Latest posts