I Think I Just Hit The Jackpot Today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlejandroDinero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just happen to be on Facebook that once in the five years I get on the check absolutely marketplace and nothing else and the guy posted. The Lift brand new in the box only open to take pictures. $500 an hour away. Need to say I’m on the way back With the lift did I do decent?

Attachments

• IMG_0946.jpeg
    IMG_0946.jpeg
    443.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0945.jpeg
    IMG_0945.jpeg
    422.3 KB · Views: 10

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I just happen to be on Facebook that once in the five years I get on the check absolutely marketplace and nothing else and the guy posted. The Lift brand new in the box only open to take pictures. $500 an hour away. Need to say I’m on the way back With the lift did I do decent?
That’s a pretty good score I remember when I just so happened to get on the old Craigslist for some reason and search lift kits specifically and look at what popped up a hr away from me! IMG_3639.png

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
I will say spend the extra money on getting a adjustable panhard bar and some rear trailing arm drop brackets to get the rear end squared up that was my only complaint when I did my lift kit

15burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to be that guy, but there's a reason why rough country lifts and parts are a lot cheaper then others. I put an adjustable track bar from them on my truck (ram) and it barely made it 7k all pavement miles before the bushings were shot. If you can do the work yourself great. Otherwise it might be an expensive rabbit hole with the lack of quality with their parts.

When it comes to suspension and brakes buy once cry once. I would never buy another suspension part from them. Their seat covers are nice and I'd buy them if they didn't have their logo on them lol.

I do hope you got a good kit though and it serves you well.

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
I don't mean to be that guy, but there's a reason why rough country lifts and parts are a lot cheaper then others. I put an adjustable track bar from them on my truck (ram) and it barely made it 7k all pavement miles before the bushings were shot. If you can do the work yourself great. Otherwise it might be an expensive rabbit hole with the lack of quality with their parts.

When it comes to suspension and brakes buy once cry once. I would never buy another suspension part from them. Their seat covers are nice and I'd buy them if they didn't have their logo on them lol.

I do hope you got a good kit though and it serves you well.
I second that but for a budget friendly option I’ve had RC before and it’s got the job done however their shocks and uca suck now when I swapped to coil overs and uniball uca the ride was fantastic like really good compared to before.
problems with their 7.5” lift is that it’s their 5” kit just stretched out to 7.5” so the angles already ain’t the best and if your like me and want to go bigger then 9” is about the most you will be able to achieve out of it while maintaining a proper alignment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshi101