i need a master sub box builders help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have had this system for a bit now ,when i got the truck it was in it and now this winter i want to redo all the wireing , because it is a mess. some stuff works some dont, and there is so much feed back noise. so as im doing this im thinking about building a new sub box i hear from a lot of ppl my box is great for my set up, and here from others its rigged and a mess. so if any one could help me on knowing is my box is good or not that whould be great and differnt ideas is great also so heres what were playing with
4 15'inch cvr
2 jl auido 1000/1 amps powering the subs
1 kinetik batterylocated in rear running off dual alt
interior speakers running off a 800 watt unknown name
4 8' unknown brand mids in door
4 sound streem tweetere
and its all wired in a big mess witch i plan on fixing when i gut my interior this winter:)

now for the sub box
18'inches high
43'inches long
36'inches from front to back
with 4 ports that a 5.5 wide and 12.5 long
if any one can read my 5th grade typing it whould be great for some help

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you need to post some pics bro sounds like a killer system

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh i cant wait!!! the wiring will be great fun ,when ur done, mine is next. we are going big this time!!

on second thought lets scrap yours and put this in
picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:
OP
OP
mikeyboy

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dosent look to pritty now but when im done with every thing it will all be wrapped 2 tone ,molded in to the truck, wires net, no feed back noise and suade headliner thats the winters project hopfully.. ill get a pic of the amps in the morning ther located on the box behing the rear seats, witch i plan on moving theme to i was thinking rear tall gate

34sjvwm.jpg

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:wtf2: Wow

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

get a pic of the alt. set up if you dont mind i want to do a dual set up on mine

OP
OP
mikeyboy

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh i cant wait!!! the wiring will be great fun ,when ur done, mine is next. we are going big this time!!

on second thought lets scrap yours and put this in
picture.php
[/IMG]

re wireing my tuck will be like the game pin the tail on the donky blind vershion

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

:wtf2: Wow

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

get a pic of the alt. set up if you dont mind i want to do a dual set up on mine

you will have a pic of it in the AM

OP
OP
mikeyboy

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to re wire it all cuz its all a. Mess there's. Wires taped in to wires. Tapped in to more its a mess and befor I wrap the box I want to make shore I have a box worth wrapping. And as for location I got heat just not a lot of room in my garage its a lil tight but we got a space heater the more hands the betteer bro we got to meet up to show you wat I'm talking about

PUNKYOU007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were anywhere near me I would love to give you a hand...

S/N wanna buy a box and 4 18's?

1937ea02.jpg

Double layered 3/4 MDF on all sides. Line-X on the outside. Two 5/8" all thread from top to bottom for support. Subs are HDC3 18s. Box is tuned to 37Hz

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

Also heres a little Idea for your spare battery. I fit two Kinetik HC800s in there.

img1257533160958.jpg
img1242358112921.jpg
img1242941921256.jpg

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"re wireing my tuck will be like the game pin the tail on the donky blind vershion"
absolutely agree on that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts