I love new shoes!! TBSS 22 x 2005 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What company makes these wheels? Or is there more than one company selling this design ?

Screwd up 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you need to put spacers on them to make them fit, all of the trailblazer wheels I saw were 6x5 and I thought our trucks are 6x5.5. I am looking at a set of 20 inch black tbss wheels and was wondering if they will fit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Im pretty sure they make them now with our lug pattern. NORCAL SS sells them on his website.

OP
OP
haehlSt0rm

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you need to put spacers on them to make them fit, all of the trailblazer wheels I saw were 6x5 and I thought our trucks are 6x5.5. I am looking at a set of 20 inch black tbss wheels and was wondering if they will fit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

These are a replica wheel with our 6 x 5.5 bolt pattern.

trailblazer wheels have the 6 x 5 pattern that does not fit our SUVs.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

What company makes these wheels? Or is there more than one company selling this design ?

I am not sure of the company. they are an OE replica wheel. I bought mine through Les Schwab Tire Center and 2011Tahoe helped me out cuz he works there.

NorcalSS (Tony) also sells them on his tbssowners.com website store

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There are least two ... Factory Reproductions and Marcellino

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey man do you have a drop on your truck? if soo what is it i might get some silverado ss reps 22s in a couple days and love your stance and thats what i would go for

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

nvm jaja helps to read the entire first post

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i sell tons of these on the forums and cheaper than ebays price :)

nhoj_yelbom

Reaction score
hell yeah looks good! i have had the 22 comp grey waiting for over a week to install, recovering from surgery sucks! i ordered same size tire but nitto 420s, any rubbing with your drop?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
on the ones i sell here and locally 2/3 drop 285 45 22 if you go 3/5 285 40 22. i worked on the original version tbss wheels with dave and doug from fr so thats why they give me beter pricing. great guys to work with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed