I know I will get s--t for this, but couldnt resist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dark projectors and parking light look 10x better. Where did you get them and how much?? If you don't mind me askin??

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
Wow!, You deserve an A++++ for the transformation!
Very Tastesful, PERFECT!!

Dont do another thing! Looks AWESOME!

Yours and Effects are now my Favorite NBS tahoes on here.

Im gonna have to find an HD hood for my '05.

The Clear Parking lights in your Sig, Did you take the amber out or did you buy those ?

Im wandering if these can be modified to be made clear or not ?? Thanks.

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
I bought the Black projectors with halos and HID conversion from Racer-Union for $138.00 through Ebaymotors
The black bumper lights were $5.00 also on ebay

I only have the HID conversion and hook up the halos to do

Yes for the exterior I just have to add the Esky rear vents and the black bumper and I'm DONE!

Next is to add the new SS instrument gauge with blue lights, slotted front and rear rotors and decide on whether to change out the factory nav for aftermarket

But thanks for the compliments. The truck looks sick and I get comments every day from people

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
I was asking about your old clear parking lights. Did you buy them or can the stock ones be modded?

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
Jesus, your truck looks really good now. Cant wait to start on mine in March. I have a long way to go.

joes 00 Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn man...that looks bad ass!!! I have wanted to get a HD hood for a while now, just can't commit to it! ( As wife reads over my shoulder......)

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
Damn man...that looks bad ass!!! I have wanted to get a HD hood for a while now, just can't commit to it! ( As wife reads over my shoulder......)

Well as some of you may have gathered, I dont have one of those (Wifey's I mean)
So nobody to tell me I can't, just me to say YES YOU CAN, YES YOU CAN!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbrown415