I’ll use the term “Picking the Meat off the Caracass“

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone that voted to elect someone like that DESERVES EVERYTHING BAD THAT HAPPENS TO THEM BECAUSE OF THAT DA.
I think in general, that is the way people feel, even in the city.

When we decided it was time to find a more friendly place to live, my wife had said, "San Francisco has become so civilized, that it is uncivilized".

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I went to Frisco when I was in the service, in 1974. Loved the city and the sites and the food.

I was vacationing with my wife in Paradise, Ca. and we decided to go to Frisco because she had never been there. This was in 1995. That place was getting disgusting in certain areas then and I know is worse now. We went to let her see the Golden Gate Bridge and ate at Tarantino's at Fisherman's Wharf and got the hell out of there.

I can just imagine how bad it is now after all this time and seeing pictures on tv.

Eugene, Or. is getting really bad and it's nickname is "Little Frisco". That is why I am moving back to Mo. next year and getting closer to the Ozarks. If I make it thru this already nasty fire season out here and my cousin makes it thru in Paradise, Ca., we are getting a home in Mo. Her son lives close, is former military, has his own shooting range at his property and my cousin is retired police from Paradise and we can practice for the Zombie Apocalypse.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to Frisco when I was in the service, in 1974. Loved the city and the sites and the food.

I was vacationing with my wife in Paradise, Ca. and we decided to go to Frisco because she had never been there. This was in 1995. That place was getting disgusting in certain areas then and I know is worse now. We went to let her see the Golden Gate Bridge and ate at Tarantino's at Fisherman's Wharf and got the hell out of there.

I can just imagine how bad it is now after all this time and seeing pictures on tv.

Eugene, Or. is getting really bad and it's nickname is "Little Frisco". That is why I am moving back to Mo. next year and getting closer to the Ozarks. If I make it thru this already nasty fire season out here and my cousin makes it thru in Paradise, Ca., we are getting a home in Mo. Her son lives close, is former military, has his own shooting range at his property and my cousin is retired police from Paradise and we can practice for the Zombie Apocalypse.
The irony is the only people who actually may have needed to practice for a Zombie Apocalypse are in the places where you can't practice for the Zombie Apocalypse. Catcha 22 :)

Swaggerwagon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dems have definitely moved this country in the wrong direction as of late, but corporate hacks ruined pepboys. There’s a store a couple blocks from my house. I would drive past it EVERY time I went on a parts run. Used to try em once every couple years, but I never got the right part when I was at the counter. Or the time they didn’t have ONE oil filter for a small block Chevy in stock, any part number, any brand. But they had inflatable rafts in stock, and Chinese mopeds, in every color. They were gunning for max profits, every quarter…instead of running an auto parts store. Makes me laugh every time I’d drive past, and see a NAPA parts delivery car, pull up to the service side of pepboys, because they didn’t have much in stock.
I rather have another pop-up Halloween costume store, than a pepboys, watching goofballs in the parking lot, putting chrome tape on their primer-colored *^##boxes.

OP
OP
petethepug

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Our local store is 40% off Everything. Just scored an Optima yellow top for my buddies 20’ dump trailer. I forgot to look at the fixtures for a good workbench or shelving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01