HP Numbers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good question. Probably hard to come by though, not many people dyno these trucks for bolt on's. Usually more serious upgrades are done to warrant a dyno run.

As for the local to a BB tune, not sure you'll see a big difference unless the local tune you got sucks, which may very well be. I am happy with my BB tune, and I will just plan performance upgrades around their local tune dates. They come to this area usually twice a year so not a big problem for me to get it retuned.

Don't forget, you can get tune updates for free via mail too!

jough

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the chart posted, it looks like all the gains begin just over 4000 rpm.

OP
OP
skbishop90

skbishop90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hints the reason I didnt have a lot of faith in the Tuner. Is this a normal power band for these Hoes? It pulls like crazy from about 3500 up. I was hoping for something a little lower. I dont want to put a stall in just for a few hundred RPM difference. If I had a cam or something, than maybe.

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea mine is a dog until bout 4000 rpm. It's stock so maybe that helps. I would love to have more low end grunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts