How to flash gps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I'm having some difficulty with my tech 2 and figuring out how to get my GPS flashed for a back up camera. When I click into radio it will sometimes show the info but must of the time it'll beep and say wrong vehicle selected or please make sure ignition power is on/off. But what I'm most confused is sometimes it does the test and then shows up with the screens above.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I'm having some difficulty with my tech 2 and figuring out how to get my GPS flashed for a back up camera. When I click into radio it will sometimes show the info but must of the time it'll beep and say wrong vehicle selected or please make sure ignition power is on/off. But what I'm most confused is sometimes it does the test and then shows up with the screens above.
Not seeing any photos. What kind of vehicle? What year? Any problems with ACDelco's TDS system?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kind of a wishy washy post but for starters
no need to post in "other vehicles" under the skin these are all the same so just post in the right year.
I am assuming you mean your 11 yukon, in that case also presuming you have all the correct parts installed, then you would need to connect the tech2 to acdelco tdsweb and pay the $40 fee for 2 years programming, then follow the procedures to install the calibration for the backup camera.
the tech2 alone is not going to do it you will need to be connected to the internet, the tech2 should allow you to "test" the backup camera functionality presuming it see's it., but then again if there is no calibration for it then it might not.
this link may be helpful, about halfway down he goes thru the calibration procedure using tdsweb
https://chevroletforum.com/forum/ta...1/how-adding-back-up-camera-07-c\k-suv-22756/

OP
OP
A

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kind of a wishy washy post but for starters
no need to post in "other vehicles" under the skin these are all the same so just post in the right year.
I am assuming you mean your 11 yukon, in that case also presuming you have all the correct parts installed, then you would need to connect the tech2 to acdelco tdsweb and pay the $40 fee for 2 years programming, then follow the procedures to install the calibration for the backup camera.
the tech2 alone is not going to do it you will need to be connected to the internet, the tech2 should allow you to "test" the backup camera functionality presuming it see's it., but then again if there is no calibration for it then it might not.
this link may be helpful, about halfway down he goes thru the calibration procedure using tdsweb
https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-diy-useful-threads-61/how-adding-back-up-camera-07-c\k-suv-22756/
Sorry websites being a jerk right now everytime I try to go to the 2011 yukon forum it bots me here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645