How long for 2022 SLT delivery after production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello! This site has been so informative. I wanted to see what guesses were for delivery on my vehicle. I put in my order with my local dealer on 11/29 to wait for an allocation. They called me Thursday of that week (12/2) to tell I got bumped to the front of their list due to Denalis going on constraint. They went through my order to make sure nothing was on constraint and put it in. I was accepted the next week and now the target production week started this week (1/3). If they have all of the chips how long would it take to make it to get to our dealer. Any guess or estimates? I ordered the Yukon SLT in satin steel with the luxury package and captains chairs. I guess this has been a more basic combination that has pushed the order more quickly to production. My dealer told me if I find another car it’s okay because this one would be so easy for them to sell. The couple of dealers I’ve talked to lately though are doing huge market adjustments and my dealer is still selling at msrp.

Roturn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got my SLT ahead of about 7 XL's at my dealership. Ordered on 10/30 and production was complete on 12/7. I was really surprised. But I also configured it without any constraints. Premium package, sliding console and that was it. It took almost a month to get to the dealership once production was complete. I got it this past Monday. I am sure the holidays had something to do with it. I also think I was lucky and there are folks that have been waiting twice longer than me.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
That’s great! I worked with the dealer to avoid constraints too. Hopefully I’ll get lucky like you.

SFLOY001

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 10/29, also got the premium package, added max trailering and rear media. I still haven't got a Production week scheduled. glad others are having better luck than me.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 10/29, also got the premium package, added max trailering and rear media. I still haven't got a Production week scheduled. glad others are having better luck than me.
I’m sorry. I know that’s frustrating!

outkastist

Reaction score
I ordered a similar truck, and this was my timeline. Shipping probably has some relation to location. I am in Atlanta.

I hate that there are folks out there who have been waiting much longer than I did for my truck.

2022 Yukon XL SLT 4wd. Satin Steel, 5.3L, SLT Prem Pkg, Max Tow Pkg, Black interior with second row bench.

Ordered with dealership - 10/18
Accepted within a couple weeks
Assigned TPW of 11/29 - Mid Nov
Car was confirmed built and on the train - 12/3
Delivery date - 12/22

SFLOY001

Reaction score
I ordered a similar truck, and this was my timeline. Shipping probably has some relation to location. I am in Atlanta.

I hate that there are folks out there who have been waiting much longer than I did for my truck.

2022 Yukon XL SLT 4wd. Satin Steel, 5.3L, SLT Prem Pkg, Max Tow Pkg, Black interior with second row bench.

Ordered with dealership - 10/18
Accepted within a couple weeks
Assigned TPW of 11/29 - Mid Nov
Car was confirmed built and on the train - 12/3
Delivery date - 12/22
I have same order except beige. ordered 10/29 and still dont have TPW

outkastist

Reaction score
I have same order except beige. ordered 10/29 and still dont have TPW
I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I feel like the dealer that you order with makes a difference too, in that the larger dealers have more allotments and therefore get your order in sooner, but I have no actual knowledge to that end. I have heard of people waiting weeks just for the dealer to enter their order with GM. Mine had it in within a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645