Hifonics Amps!!!! (Good)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in 2002 I had them in my Viper. I never had any problems with them. I don't know how the new stuff is though.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Hifonics Bxi2006D pushing 2-12" Kicker CVX and it works flawlessly, gonna double up soon tho :)

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running 2- 10w7's and 2 component sets off of my Hifonics amps without issue. I had the same problems here as many of you have experienced, everyone has name changed, merged, or been taken over and the quality control or sheer attention to a reliable product has diminished. Hands down back in my install days things were very different.

All that said, I have had this system up and running for 2 years now and have yet to be failed by the amps. I've run them pretty hard and have no complaints considering pricing and lack of options if you don't want to spend an arm and a leg.

IMG_7211-1.gif

IMG_7210-1.gif

IMG_7213-1.gif

dblover1327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hate the cheap zeus and brutus amps. Complete junk!
If you wanted to go hifonics, go with the xxv line. I had a colossus and wasn't a bad amp. Imo go old school hifonics or look at something else

syndicatesteve

Syndicate Steve
Reaction score
I have never had a problem with any of my KICKER products! SOmetimes you get what you pay for. I have the Kicker 1000.1 powering 2- 8" L7's and I have the highest posted SPL ratings for Street Beat 1 class in the USACi competition. registering 130.4 db from 2 8" subs

dre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yo im in your neck of the woods pushing 2 hifonics 2000watts amp on 2 12" alphasonic mayhem........bass for days i am very happy with my amps.......I am worried that the speaker cant handle the amps...............

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yusefs257

Latest posts