Here's hoping!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dheadv8q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My BB tune is the first weekend in March. I just found the Corsa Sport on sale for $662.00 free shipping. Hope it gets here on time!

Attachments

• 07Z71.jpg
    07Z71.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Sounds good man, the Corsa stuff is badass when it comes to quality!
A bit over most peoples price range though, I need to get a BB Tune sometime soon too!

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! post up install pics if your gonna do it yourself

1dopeHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My BB tune is the first weekend in March. I just found the Corsa Sport on sale for $662.00 free shipping. Hope it gets here on time!

Link please!!!! I will buy right now for that price.

seankami

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How about the other corsa exhaust that comes back and the tip is on the side not straight out like this one?

What model # is that? I have an 09 tahoe? I know superchargedSS on the board has it but he doesn't recall the part #

07 Mojo Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You are gonna love the BB tune. Just had mine done this last Sat in Houston. Justin is the man and should be able to wake your ride up. I know it did for my 07 Hoe:driver:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork