here we go again with another recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teamiez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, because Toyota has never had a recall lol

Oh wait, there have been!

2 fuel pump recalls, steering, air bags..... 30 recalls ... go toyota!
My mother has a 2019 4 runner sr5 premium, yes it had 1 recall for a fuel pump...big whoop...Atleast Toyota held it on them selfs lol. If you buy one and you don’t like it you get your money back these days. Buy a gm product and not like it get rid of it and take a hit bud...

Teamiez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I see a pair of 2023 Toyota Sequoias in my near future. You would think GM would at least make a quality rig considering their big SUVs are their money makers. Now many of us know why they are making so much money on these rigs. ****** vendor parts. SMH :(
I love my 01 Tahoe but since then things went very down hill. Looks & reliability wise.

Thunder22

Reaction score
My mother has a 2019 4 runner sr5 premium, yes it had 1 recall for a fuel pump...big whoop...Atleast Toyota held it on them selfs lol. If you buy one and you don’t like it you get your money back these days. Buy a gm product and not like it get rid of it and take a hit bud...

fuel pump recalls were on 2020's ;) might want to read the info in the link.

you: toyota recalls big whoop
you: tahoe recalls tahoe's suck

thanks for proving my point... not your bud lol

(not sure why you're on a gm forum if you're so anti-gm... oh right.... trolling....lol)

Teamiez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fuel pump recalls were on 2020's ;) might want to read the info in the link.

you: toyota recalls big whoop
you: tahoe recalls tahoe's suck

thanks for proving my point... not your bud lol

(not sure why you're on a gm forum if you're so anti-gm... oh right.... trolling....lol)
I wouldn’t lie about a recall, I am not a child / or a troll. I have very positive posts on this forum. As I said I love my 01 Tahoe but as people see quality goes down year by year. Sooooo call your local Toyota and get your facts straight before you try to go after someone. ThAnks for making my evening lmao!!!

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you should get your facts right. Trade in a GM right now, your going to get more than what you paid. One of my employees traded in their 21 Silverado, while it was in the shop under lifter repair. They gave him 7k more than what he paid for it 3 months prior. That 7k bought a new Sierra Denali and got him the same truck payment.

You couldn't pay me to buy a new Toyota. Rolling piles of puke. I thought the transmission hunting on GM was bad.... It's worse by miles on a Toyota. My company just bought a tundra.. but it was also a 2001. There really isn't much of anything I would buy new right now. It's all cr@p.

Pro299

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll need your VIN. Recalls:
my.GMC.com/recalls#!

cdgtahoe

Reaction score
I got the notice for mine. Not GM only it happens to all of them. Nobody is perfect. I love my Yukon. Every first year model vehicle has issues to work out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz