Here We Go Again--Watch Out For Newbies Who Say They, Or Someone They Know Has What You Need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
One time I got a call saying that my Social Security number had been revoked due to fraudulent activity and I let out a big "hurray!" The guy was confused and I explained that if my SSN had been revoked I no longer had to have it deducted from my paycheck! He hung up promptly.
You got only 1 of those calls? I've gotten a ton of the SS scam calls. Best response was-
ME--Very calmly--Can I speak to the head *ock$ucker in charge
HIM--He is busy *ucking your mother
I didn't know whether to laugh or get mad lol! Good one!

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You got only 1 of those calls? I've gotten a ton of the SS scam calls. Best response was-
ME--Very calmly--Can I speak to the head *ock$ucker in charge
HIM--He is busy *ucking your mother
I didn't know whether to laugh or get mad lol! Good one!
That's hilarious!

I have gotten that call many times. That is just the one that stuck out in my mind.

My 14 yr old son, Joseph, got a call one time when I was sitting on the couch next to him and all I hear is the phone ring and he answers with "I made the hit, but it got messy. I'm gonna need help cleaning it up and getting rid of the body." I could hear the guy on the other end cough and stutter a little bit and then just said, "well it sounds like your busy at the moment so I'm gonna let you go." I asked him where the hell that response came from and evidently, he said that he thought he heard me answer that way once. Guess the kid pays closer attention than I realize.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That's hilarious!

I have gotten that call many times. That is just the one that stuck out in my mind.

My 14 yr old son, Joseph, got a call one time when I was sitting on the couch next to him and all I hear is the phone ring and he answers with "I made the hit, but it got messy. I'm gonna need help cleaning it up and getting rid of the body." I could hear the guy on the other end cough and stutter a little bit and then just said, "well it sounds like your busy at the moment so I'm gonna let you go." I asked him where the hell that response came from and evidently, he said that he thought he heard me answer that way once. Guess the kid pays closer attention than I realize.
That's good! I like that!!