heated seat not working....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linetrash

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
on the driver's side of 07' Yukon. The back works fine, but the ass doesn't work at all. The passenger side works perfect. Is the element bad? Thanks in advance for replies. :headbang:

sievz7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wanted to give this a bump since I am having the exact same issue.

All lights on the switches light up, the backrest heat works, passenger/rear captains heat works, just not the ass on the driver's side....

anyone know where to start???

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, that must really suck. BTW, mine are working perfectly! :)

sievz7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's alright Mr. B....while it is cold as "F" down here in Southern IL, I'm sure you are really enjoying your weather up in the wind city today....lol....

I can live without my ass warmer down here....

07ChevyHoe

Reaction score
I was going to post the same thing but mines the exact opposite! The ass works great but the back does not heat up!! Pass side works fine. I hope someone can shed some light on this...

If I press the button which is the seat/back position only the ass warmer works. If I press just the back heat button it lights up, no heat, then turns itself off after about 30 sec!

sandboxrocker

Reaction score
The bottom in mine is not working but back is and I have replacd seat element and switch in door now and still nothing the light for bottom does not light up in door either any body have an idea?

AJ847

Reaction score
Taking mine in for this tomorrow morning, as well as checking for a driveline leak.

When the weather was still mild in the fall it was alright not having a heated seat. But lately it's been in the negatives to single digits when I drive to work and I can't stand sitting on a block of ice any longer. If I find out the warranty won't cover it, I'll pay to have it fixed but won't be a happy camper.

Hoping my GM Major Guard extended warranty covers both issues.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AJ847,

Hello! Yes, please let us know what happened at your visit at your preferred dealership today. Also, know that GM Customer Care is here and happy to assist!

Regards,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

Yukon_Joey

Reaction score
May be a dumb ?...but have you check the fuses and wiring to the seat?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed