Heads Up Display for Yukon 2021 SLT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arnoldc19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Yukon SLT and wanted to see if it’s possible to add a heads up display? I tried all the after market ones and none seem to work correctly nor are accurate so hoping so can get the GMC one that works directly with the instrument panel. I know the AT4 has the option to add it to its build, which the dash is pretty much the same as the SLT, so wondering if it can be done on the SLT Model?

Iron928

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just returned from the local GMC dealership asking the same question for my 2016 Yukon SLT. The answer was a quick "no" you can't buy a GM HUD and add it despite the available spot in the dashboard. Really bumed me out.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adding the hardware is one thing - getting the software to work is another. Even if there was a loose connector underneath the dash and you could plug in the factory HUD, that doesn't mean the vehicle was flashed with the software that will make it work. The complexity of cars today when it comes to software/hardware integration is so high that there really isn't plug and play features you can add to a lower trim level.

Jeromeh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bet it's possible but it's definitely not anything the dealership will help you with. You'll have to find what parts you need and get in contact with White Automotive & Media Services to get things programmed for your specific vehicle. I've seen him do wild stuff like program a full LCD CTS instrument cluster for an ATS or completely redo a Buick Regal dash to match a Regal GS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues