got some new 24's on the hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Needs lowered. And yes, if u wanted to be low you'd buy a car? Then why buy 24s with low pros on an SUV. Fill the gap!! Just frankin with ya. Looks good from the small pic I can see. Take it in stride homie

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO a drop would compliment the wheels alot better

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Needs lowered. And yes, if u wanted to be low you'd buy a car? Then why buy 24s with low pros on an SUV. Fill the gap!! Just frankin with ya. Looks good from the small pic I can see. Take it in stride homie

gotta have low pros. i had 22s with 305/45/22 which are 33x12 and those looked stupid because of all that tire. but it did fill the wheel well. the truck looks fine without being lowered. i get compliments every single day from stangers on the street. its a truck i dont wanna be low and rub on shit and have to drive real carful.

P-Shaw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Big wheels look great when the wheel gap is small. Makes em stand out more and everything looks meaner a little low.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts