Got me a 2" Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChiTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I read here and found many of ya recommended Zone Offroad.
So I got 2 of their 2" kits.
1 for my truck and 1 for my dads.

Lift Kit

Also got 2 sets of Russel Steel Braided brake lines for our trucks.
Now just have to make the time to install them.

Can't wait to see her higher.

:)

OP
OP
C

ChiTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steel, powdercoated. I already have them, I'll take a pic of them tommo.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do me a favor before you install these. Try cranking up your stock keys, chances are you will get teh desired lift with out the use of those keys. Our year trucks typically have the ability to crank more than enough. Then you will just need a set of blocks for $50.

Just trying to save you money here. Check a few other forums in regards to aftermarket keys on the OBS trucks, what you will read is that they are a waste of time and money in 90% of applications. the other 10% are when the torsion bars are so worn you need additional indexing to crank them up a bit.

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know when i cranked mine up it was wayy to much lol, i had to decrank it for it so sit level

SWCHEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
From what I've read and heard on here buying a kit is pointless I know that zone kit is a good deal its like 150 for the key and rear block I almost went for it too. Instead I went over to summitracing and just picked up a 2in rear block and 4 new shocks to acount for the 2in of lift all around. It'll save you some money I promise.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
I will be following this thread closely as I have been eyeballin the Zone 2 in lift kit. Please ensure to post install pictures and profile pictures before and after.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why does no one beleive to crank STOCK keys and add a block out back. The whole thing can be done including an alignment for less than that lift