Good Suspension Shops in California?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCYukonDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've finally decided it's time to drop my Yukon a bit. I'm thinking I want a 4/6 drop. Does anyone know of good shops in California for suspension work? It would be great to go to a shop that I know has worked on these trucks before, or that does good work. I don't have the space or time to try and do this on my own right now.

If anyone has recommendations for kits or components to use, I would appreciate it. I'm doing a ton of research into McGaughy's, DJM, Belltech, and the different components I might want to use. It's a lot to go through.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
um you realize it takes about 13 hours to travel thru California? there is a crapton of shops that have worked on these trucks.
so you might want to narrow it down some

OP
OP
GMCYukonDriver

GMCYukonDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I realize it's a big state. I live in Modesto, so anything between Fresno to Sacramento would be ideal, but honestly, I don't mind traveling farther if there is a really good shop elsewhere.

I searched all the terms I could think of the last couple weeks, and I was coming up empty for shops that specialize in suspension, drops, or full size trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firstcaddy