GM Customer Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vincentc77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was perusing the threads in anticipation of returning a 2015+ Burb or XL to the flock and came across a few threads that were address by GM CS. Quite honestly, I've been very apprehensive to try a new 2015+ due to uncertainty of reliability. Our 3 previous last generation models were bullet-proof and provided zero headaches. We juggle enough responsibility with four kids and certainly don't want to add anymore stress by a purchase. Sony once had a state-side CS department that helped tremendously over the years with large-ticket purchases. We patronized Sony electronics exclusively do to this safety-net. I just wanted to get your feedback regarding GMs level of involvement. Thanks in advance.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as this forum, they only post replies and comments. That have no other part of this forum. Most of their answers are, "we'd be happy to help. Please email/call us" and that's pretty much all I've seen from them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boom313