FS AutoEnginuity OBD2 Scan Tool with GM Expansion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I no longer own own the Hoe so I have no need for this Scanner.

Unit is in Excellent Condition and works Excellent. Includes the Scan Tool for PC and Gm Expansion.

What AutoEnginuity's Scan Tool can do:

Save, print, read and clear Stored and Pending P, U, B, and C Trouble Codes. Supporting P0 - P9 generic and manufacturer specific codes (including the new lettered codes (e.g., P06A0)

The largest manufacturer specific trouble code library of all PC/PDA-based scan tools (30,000+)

Read and clear Freeze Frame data

View live vehicle sensors in a meter, graph, or grid format

View oxygen sensor live data and test results

View all 11 Inspection/Maintenance systems and Mode 6 data

Unlimited logging of live vehicle sensors in TXT, XML, or CSV (1ms logging accuracy)

Playback your data logs for offline analysis

Run and query specific component and system tests. Support for generic and enhanced bi-directional tests

View generic and manufacturer enhanced data on the same tool

English or Metric (SI) units of measure supported

Configure your sensors' ranges, scaling value, audible alert triggers, units, and sampling rate

Savable configurations. Set up the interface to suit your preferences and save it so you never have to do it again

Supports 1996 and newer passenger vehicles, whether it be domestic, Asian, or European.

p1000289d.jpg

p1000290.jpg

The first $325.00 buys it. Which includes USPS Priority Mail

I will ONLY accept USPS Money Orders Nothing Else, I will ship it out the same day I receive Payment.

I will not accept any less than $325.00 and NO Trades.

Here is a chance to save $175.00.