Front swaybar end links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I noticed my front swaybar end links need to be replaced. Any suggestions on which ones to get? I've seen some the say 1.42", 1-1/4" and others that sat 1-3/16". The Fitment guide says they all will fit. Thanks

Last edited:

Eric70

Reaction score
For what it's worth, those dimensions are for the sway bar diameter, not the end links themselves.

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello fellas, i have a question. I have the BT 2" drop spindle with factory CA's i installed the factory spec MOOG end links. Should i have went a little shorter than factory length?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks ez! Ima check it out. I just didnt know if a needed some 2" shorter because of the spindles

shouldn't

You didn't raise or lower any suspension pieces on the front. You just moved where the hub went on your spindle

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the knowledge.....all the knowledge i have acquired to do my 2/3 drop is from this awesome forum, calls with Tony, and youtube...
Im still learning NathanJax, much appreciated!

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Can you gentlemen give me a recommendation on the best new jounces? My OEMs are shot and need replaced!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA