front seat swap from tahoe lt to escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Californian

Reaction score
hello, I am looking to replace my front leather non heated/ non power lumbar seats in my tahoe (LT trim) due to the track motors being bad. For the same price as the motors I found a salvage yard that has a pair from a 2010 escalade in black. I know they will bolt up but i'm more concerned with the electrical parts. i've dug through the archives and found a lot of threads that went nowhere. I have seen the one guy who did the cooled seat conversion on his truck that had good info but that's about it. Does anyone know if the plugs are the same or have a location where i could get the wiring diagram or a good manual for the tahoe and seat pinout? Now i know i'll need the door handle with switches (i need to replace mine anyway due to the chrome peeling) but not sure it the tahoes have a different wiring sub assembly for heated seats. i'm also thinking that the BCM would have to be programmed for this feature. My family has an 08 tahoe with heated seats and a 2012 truck with heated/cooled seats for reference but i'm trying to not dig into their trucks to find the answers but i did look at The 2012 truck and the connector is different ( same as the guys post that did the swap). Any info would be great. thanks