Freedom Motorsports Grand Opening Discount!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oleblack03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
NOW THRU MAY 17TH SAVE 20% OFF ALL R1CONCEPTS PERFORMANCE BRAKE PARTS!

The R1Concepts name has become a BENCHMARK in offering affordable, top of the line performance brake pads and quality rotors for just about every make and model!!!

Due to the outstanding working relationship that has been developed over the past few years with R1Concepts, they have agreed to allow us to offer ALL of their performance brake products at an EXCLUSIVE 20% OFF

This discount is only one the is allowed on VERY special occasions! So if you have been wanting a good reason to upgrade your factory brakes to a performance setup at and almost stock price, NOW is the time to do it!!!!

Follow this link to the online catalog and enter promo code FM20 to recieve your discount!!!
http://www.r1concepts.com/rf/id.php?id=149.

If you are not able to find your application CONTACT ME

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the biggest discount of the year, the only other time the 20% discount is let out of the box is for Black Friday. So, if you have been debating whether you need new brakes or not, NOW is the time to go ahead and get them for the absolute BEST price!

PM Kory for questions about your specific application.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THIS SALE ENDS TODAY, May 17TH!!!

Click the link in my signature to browse the R1Concepts Performance Brake parts online catalog! OR, PM myself or Kory for more information for your specific application! Whether a Tahoe/Yukon, Corvette, Class 8 truck, whatever it may be, R1Concepts has the right brake parts to make just about everything stop better!!!

A BIG thank you goes out to everyone who has taken advantage of this sale! The continued support from the folks around here has been tremendously humbling!!!

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I follow the link and for gmc denali it only goes up to 2006. Please advise.

OP
OP
Oleblack03

Oleblack03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
08grey you have a pm sir!

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Just a reminder that the sale is STILL GOING ON!!!! You have until midnight to take advantage of our 20% OFF SALE! So if you're still on the fence now is the time!!!

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine front rotors and pads should be in today, thanks Kory

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you goes out to everyone who ordered their R1Concepts brake parts during this Grand Opening Sale! This sale has now ended so the FM20 Promo Code has expired. However, stay tuned for more great discounts on upgraded brake options in the near future!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz