First EVER 25% OFF SALE On ALL R1Concepts Performance Brake Parts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THIS SALE IS CLOSED
IT ENDED ON MAY 20TH 2014

R1Concepts_25_OFF_SALE.jpg

In celebration of our one year anniversary, we have worked out the first EVER 25% discount on all performance brake upgrades from R1 Concepts Performance Brake Parts!!! This will be a two day ONLY event coming up Monday May 19th and Tuesday May 20th and is exclusive to Freedom Motorsports. R1Concepts has NEVER offered a 25% discount before, they probably never will again and it is a Freedom Motorsports exclusive event to celebrate completing our first year in business! SO, if you need new performance brake upgrades, there has never been nor will there ever be a better time to bite the bullet and get in on the savings! Even if you may not need them right this minute, this sale warrants going ahead and getting your order in now to take advantage of these savings!

Please note that this is a personal contact only event, you MUST either send me a private message here on the forum or email me at [email protected] to obtain your your discount. We are putting the information out there early so that no one misses this event, if you contact us Wednesday May 21st, you will be out of luck so get with us today for your quote! I will be taking orders through Paypal invoicing but will not submit the orders until May 19th so get your order in NOW to save more than ever on these fantastic brake parts!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please note, I have to leave the office for an important meeting I have a 10am EST, I will return all PM's after I return from that meeting. Thank you for your requests and continued support!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! I need to go buy a new ride just so that I have a reason to take advantage of this!! :lol:

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
DAMN! Great deal and bump for a great vendor!

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! All current quotes have been provided. Just to let everyone know, I am going ahead and taking the orders for brake packages in preparation for the promotional days. With the high volume of orders already coming in, I am expecting full days of processing on Monday and Tuesday. So get with me now to get your order in and I will be submitting them first thing Monday morning. Don't miss out on the savings, this deep of a discount will probably never happen again, once it is gone, it's gone.

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you to those that have asked for quotes and to those that have already submitted their orders to me. Up to this point, the sale has been personal contact only because the promotional period is only for two days, today and tomorrow, May 19th & 20th. But, you can now use the link below to use the R1Concepts online catalog and PROMO CODE FM25 to save 25% OFF with FREE shipping to the lower 48 contiguous United States!

USE PROMO CODE FM25 TO SAVE TODAY!!!
http://www.r1concepts.com/rf/id.php?id=116

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14