Free Stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Erm, what about an actual incentive to winning TOTM and TOTY?

Like getting an official vendor to give away like a $25 gift certificate for monthly winners and maybe like $100 for the yearly winner. Or the site could reward the same amount and the winner can redeem it through the vendor of their choice.

Or some sort of similar arrangement that would benefit both the vendor/vendors with exposure and reward the winner for his efforts.

Do it!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this idea.

Could even do something simple as free smurf status.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Would like to see this happen. I believe mob tried this through his connects but didnt take off.

Yates is the man and can make it happen!

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on stevemeadedesigns.com they have a prize each month for system of the month where each month a different sponcer or vender gives out a prize and it gets alot of participation..i think a similar concept on here would be good

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am giving an open invitation to the site sponsors to PM me if they are interested

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Free Crap

With this I believe the entries will be more serious and better as well...... with nicer shots...etc.......

voting may be taken more serious as well.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Maybe have a TOTM sponsor....like adams or something.......winner get a bottle of glaze.......

Then uses it and comes back and post new pictures after using the product and a picture of the truck and the product featured together.

Win win for TOTM member winner and vendor.

:shrug:

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Free Crap

With this I believe the entries will be more serious and better as well...... with nicer shots...etc.......

voting may be taken more serious as well.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Maybe have a TOTM sponsor....like adams or something.......winner get a bottle of glaze.......

Then uses it and comes back and post new pictures after using the product and a picture of the truck and the product featured together.

Win win for TOTM member winner and vendor.

:shrug:

I agree, all very good points.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
We talked about this when bowtie was doing it as well. Yates better pull something off as he does nothing else around here so he has plenty of free time :D
Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts