FNG saying hello to all...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buc Off

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone...

Happy I finally found this place. Look forward to contributing to the forums. Im sure I will have a few questions along the way, so take it easy on the newbie....

Patrick :)

OP
OP
Buc Off

Buc Off

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pics will be up in a few months ;) ... We bought our 09 Tahoe LTZ just days before i deployed back out. Im heading home for R&R in June, so pics will have to wait till then. Not to mention some before and after pics with the new items sitting in the garage waiting for installation... :party33:

wkdgmc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pics will be up in a few months ;) ... We bought our 09 Tahoe LTZ just days before i deployed back out. Im heading home for R&R in June, so pics will have to wait till then. Not to mention some before and after pics with the new items sitting in the garage waiting for installation... :party33:

Ya, pics would be cool since I have an 09 also (ya, I'll get my pics up soon too).
I bet you can't wait till June.

auto detailing san luis obispo
san luis obispo car detailing
auto detail san luis obispo
car detailing in san luis obispo
auto detailing arroyo grande
atascadero auto detailing
San Luis Obispo car detailing
car detailing san luis obispo
car detailing in san luis obispo
san luis obispo car detailing
car detailing san luis obispo

Last edited:
OP
OP
Buc Off

Buc Off

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ya, pics would be cool since I have an 09 also (ya, I'll get my pics up soon too).
I bet you can't wait till June.

You bet I am ready to get home again. Between the Tahoe and the F150, I have a lot of parts to install which should make for some great pics...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullyfiberchick