Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matz

Reaction score
I bought Husky Weatherbeaters prior to delivery of our 22 Tahoe. I jumped the gun as the dealership/salesman was throwing those in. Anyway the second row mat never laid flat as it would get caught by the seat moving forward. I tried heating and rolling them backwards. I sent them back Monday for a refund and ordered GM mats yesterday.
Update . The GM mats were in today . A 24 hr turnaround. I'll give my 2 cents when I get the Tahoe back tomorrow after getting ceramic coated.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Smartliners in my 2019. From the pictures I see, Weathertech liners do not cover the entirety of the door seal, whereas the Smartliners do (right up to the weatherstripping gasket essentially)

Billy B

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Haven't try any aftermarket floor mats since I feel the GM mats are good enough for me

jjobev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was there a consensus regarding which color is best fit for the Denali Ultimate?

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was there a consensus regarding which color is best fit for the Denali Ultimate?
I went with the very dark grey and I think the color is perfect in my Ultimate, I don't think the black would have looked as good.

jjobev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the very dark grey and I think the color is perfect in my Ultimate, I don't think the black would have looked as good.
GM brand or third party? I am picking up my black ultimate XL next week.

BigRedRST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got the GM ones and the driver side doesn't fit right, there's a gap between the dead pedal and the mat. Pretty disappointing. The most important mat doesn't fit right from the factory.

I got all three rows, the trunk, and 3rd row seat back covers. The cargo mat blocks the handle to lift up the jack cover, and doesn't fit the shape of the cargo floor exactly right either.

They also slide easily when trying to load something heavy unless it set it down exactly where you want it. If you push it the mats come undone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts