First Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That duallys bad ass.
And I have those wheels from your Tahoe on my Yukon… have yet to see them on the road near me.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hell, I forgot to say this before when I read your post.

Thank you for your service. You will find lots of other vets here, like I did.

When you get enough posts, I think it is 85 posts but hell I am old and forget, go the the Member's Area and Lounge section and in there is a Military thread that is full of some of my stories and the other military people on here. There is some funny/strange/crazy stuff in there and includes Space Force.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Member here, just bought our first Tahoe last weekend. 2021 Tahoe High Country

Been a Chevy owner for a long time and also own a 2018 Silverado 3500 dually to tow our fifth wheel.

Retired Army, served in the Airborne Infantry for 22yrs mostly at FT Bragg NC

View attachment 344505
View attachment 344506
Welcome Army! Nice mounts you have there!

OP
OP
hdrolling

hdrolling

Reaction score
Hell, I forgot to say this before when I read your post.

Thank you for your service. You will find lots of other vets here, like I did.

When you get enough posts, I think it is 85 posts but hell I am old and forget, go the the Member's Area and Lounge section and in there is a Military thread that is full of some of my stories and the other military people on here. There is some funny/strange/crazy stuff in there and includes Space Force.

Sounds like I'll have to check it out, that's one of the reasons I retired outside FT Bragg. I feel more myself being surrounded by fellow Vets both active/ retired and prior service.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC!

Nice Tahoe! You got the perfect color...Plus you have the perfect tow pig with that 3500 dually Silverado.
Thank you for your service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17