First Post! New Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JT 07LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys! I've been lurking the forum for a while. I can't thank everybody enough for helping me learn more about the NNBS trucks.
I have had a 2001 Tahoe LT for years but I bought an 07 LTZ last year and started doing some upgrades. Mostly thanks to the info on this forum. I haven't decided what direction I want to go with the truck next though. Details are in Sig. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Attachments

• 20150407_114233.jpg
    20150407_114233.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 15

tootiesdaddy13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys. Another new guy. I have an 05 Yukon xl denali. Neither my rear passenger doors nor the back hatch will unlock with the switch. It seems to be a pretty common problem from my research. Any ideas?

OP
OP
JT 07LTZ

JT 07LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from CLT

How do you like your PCMNC tune?

They did an amazing job on the truck. I did a 93 tune at their shop in Mooresville, NC. It feels like a whole different animal. Shifts are nice and firm, trans isn't searching for gears anymore, no power-lag like stock, DOD off, timing adjusted, torque management mostly removed. I am getting a couple MPG better but its hard not to hit the right pedal now. Definitely a huge seat of the pants difference and it just runs smoother overall. I did have the tow/haul button turned into a "sport mode" which is nice when I don't have the family with me :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mich2024

Latest posts